Webinar: What makes a good SD-WAN solution?
The way we consume services has changed significantly over the last decade but when it comes to the Wide Area Network (WAN), the architecture we use to deliver services to our branch users is often stuck back in the 90s.
In this webinar, cloudDNA Co-founder Al Taylor and Mik Stevens from Cisco took a top down look at the principles behind SD-WAN, the typical problems that it aims to solve, the business case to justify the budget and the advanced features that will help you move from a 20-year-old rigid WAN topology to an agile, efficient, cost effective cloud delivery fabric, powered by SD-WAN.
The webinar also covered:
- What's wrong with the current way we do things?
- SD-WAN, what does it do and how does it help?
- How to use user experience as the measurement of success?
- SD-WAN vs MPLS - The myths, the FUD and the future.
- From Azure to O365, why SD-WAN is relevant in a Microsoft world.