Webinar: Your digital transformation strategy is disrupted. But company culture is all you need to deal with rapid change
Everything has changed in the last month. Digital transformation programmes incorporating considered change management have been ripped up and thrown out of the window. We are all having to adapt to a completely new way of working.
As Mike Tyson once said, ‘Everyone has a plan until they get punched in the mouth’.
Well, we’ve had the proverbial punch, and everyone is trying to deal with the aftermath.
But what we do next to survive and even thrive is all down to business culture. Join us for this webinar where we will explore how to optimise work from home technology to provide better connectivity, collaboration and productivity. We will discuss the role business culture will play in firms best equipped to navigate through the new ways of working.
Key take outs:
- Advice on how to optimise technology including Teams to ensure your business remains productive
- How to put culture at the centre of your technology plans
- The role of AI in the coming weeks and months
Common pitfalls to avoid
- Quick wins that anyone can achieve
- Insights from a PR firm successfully adapting to rapid change